Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Wrap Up

Hellooo blog. It's been awhile. Good to see you :)

December Reads





  1. The Miserable Mill (A Series of Unfortunate Events #4) by Lemony Snicket
  2. The Penultimate Peril (A Series of Unfortunate Events #12) by Lemony Snicket
  3. The End (A Series of Unfortunate Events #13) by Lemony Snicket | Review
  4. Lucinda's Secret (Spiderwick Chronicle #3) by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi | Review
  5. The Ironwood Tree (Spiderwick Chronicle #4) by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi | Review
  6. The Wrath of Mulgarath (Spiderwick Chronicle #5) by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi | Review
I read the first two on the list in November. I failed at keeping tracks of what I read.

Lots of middle grade/children books for this month. Didn't read much because uhmm, I spent a lot of my time on pixelated world aka gaming *shameface*.

6 4 books for December. 21 books altogether read in the year of 2013.

December Reviews
 My Life Next Door DUKE


December Haul

Book Haul: Big Bad Wolf Book Howl 2013 edition My haul from BBW 2013.

And that's it for December 2013. May peace be upon you ;)