Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Hosted by Bookish
I joined this challenge last year and wanted to do it again this year. I have so many books that scream 'Read me, will you?!' and hence the challenge :) 
The levels:
1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - First Kiss
31-40 - Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 - Could this be love?
50+ - Married With Children

I'm planning to get A Friendly Hug. I'll keep this post updated for the books I read and reviews etc.
Hoping to knock down the Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness.

My progress:

1) 5 tahun 5 bulan oleh Hlovate (finished: 020114) - suka, walaupun agak cliche. 
2) One Second After by William R. Forstchen (finished: 100114) - snorefest.
3) The Last Straw (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #3) by Jeff Kinney (finished: 010214) - funny as always.
4) The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness (finished: 090214) - awesome! Very very fast-paced.
5) The Ask and The Answer  (Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness (finished: 210214) - awesome!
6) Monster of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness (finished: 260214) - left me speechless. Mindblown.

Updates: 6/20 books. Not near half of the target. Failed.

2 comments:

  1. Lets read Chaos Walking trilogy together! Cause I have the trilogy but have not start it yet..bought last year at Big Bad Wolf..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah let's do that! They have been sitting on my shelf collecting dust for a year+ now. I'll probably start in February. Currently reading library books, since they got due dates stamped on them. A slow reader in the house, yo xD

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this post. I read and appreciate every comment. If you don't comment, it's okay, thank you for reading in silent. I do that a lot when I don't have anything to say ;)

I always reply to all comments in this blog. If you left me questions, make sure to check back here. Have a nice day and happy reading :D