Friday, March 7, 2014

February 2014 Wrap Up

February Reads





  1. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness -  5/5 stars
  2. The Ask and The Answer by Patrick Ness - 5/5 stars
  3. Monster of Men by Patrick Ness - 5/5 stars
  4. The Last Straw (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #3) by Jeff Kinney 4/5 stars
No. of books read in 2014: 9 (so far)

February Reviews



February Haul

I bought 2 books in February from BookXcess and won 2 books from giveaways (one has arrived, another one is still on its way). I'll make a post about this later :)

February Posts


I joined my first ever read-a-thon! Check out how well I performed (or not) in the Love For Books Readathon.

I wrote about what I read on Friday in Friday Reads #1.

---
My cat just died this morning, I think he was mauled by a dog (judging from the biting marks) and I'm not in the mood for reading. Ohh Che Tam :( You'll be missed.

May peace be upon you.