Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bout of Books 12

Bout of Books
Bout of Books

Participant #346 (I hope I got that right) #348 reporting in for Bout of Books read-a-thon. I'm sooo excited! My first ever Bout of Books! Yearghhh!!

And hello, people. I'm alive. Well and alive. I'll get back to this in the next post, if there is a next post. I'm getting very good in procrastinating nowadays. Muehehehe.

Hoookay...

This will start tomorrow, for me. In about 17 hours. I live in GMT +8 but I believe BoB starts in whatever timezone you are in as long as it's January 5th. Visit Bout of Books for more information, and come join in the fun.

My Goals:
NIL. Because I'm not an ambitious human being, I'll just go with the flow haha. And have fun along the way.

Updates:
I'll be updating this post everyday so just check me back if you're interested. If you're not, just pretend that you are and come back to check my reading progress.

Edited: Not a single word read. Well..