Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Reads #1

I believe this feature started on Twitter, with people hashtagging FridayReads (#FridayReads) to participate. I've seen it around booktube community too. It's just a way of sharing on what you read on Friday and on the weekend, I guess.

I'm not really sure but hey I think it sounds great and I feel like doing it. Also, because I don't know what else to post other than reviews, so this is just to make sure I've at least one blog post up in a week. I'll just go with what I read on Friday, because I'm a slow reader, - evidence, not in anyway tampered - I'll probably be reading the same book over the weekend too.


Juliette seems to be getting on my nerves a lot. Not sure if I'll like the book. Currently on page 48, and I've already written about 2 pages in my notebook on why I hate dislike her.