Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Book Review: Bob: No Ordinary Cat by James Bowen

Title: Bob: No Ordinary Cat
Author: James Bowen Goodreads | Website
Published: February 2013
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
Source: Bought from Popular bookstore
Buy: Malaysian online bookstores: MPH | Times Bookstore | Kinokuniya
         US-based bookstores: The Book Depository | Amazon




Awww. That cute cover! I couldn't resist.







I feel like giving my cats a hug after reading this book.

This book is from true account of the writer, James Bowen. It’s a story about friendship with no boundaries. About two kindred souls. A man and a cat. An alley cat, named Bob, was rescued by James and they faces trials and tribulation together.

A heart-warming story. I really liked their story so I give it 5/5 stars.

May peace be upon you :D